Like many businesses, Sewendee has adapted to our new Covid19 world. When mask wearing became compulsory in Victoria, we started making three-layered masks to order. We have a range of fabrics in stock, both patterned and plain, and can also embroider your business logo on to a mask. And in keeping with Sewendee's natural dyeing tradition, we even offer natural-dyed masks!
So hard to choose....so many possibilities!
* Plain masks (no embroidery) are $10.00 each;
* All masks are hand-made to order with 3 layers of pure cotton fabric – 100% cotton homespun, quilters cotton and unbleached calico;
* Masks are made in 4 sizes: Male, Female/Teenager, Child 7-12 years, and Child 3-6 years;
* Feedback has indicated that the preferred method for the elastic is around the head, rather than around each ear. I thread elastic through, with a little extra, so that you can either cut the elastic in half and make ear loops, or keep it in one piece to go around the head;
* Postage is available (Australia only) - $3.00 for up to five masks;
* AND - I have a huge range of fabrics in stock to choose from, both plain and patterned! Please see the 'Mask Fabric' Gallery to see some of the fabric choices.
** Please note that these masks are NOT medical grade masks.
* All screens - computer, notebook, tablet, phone, TV etc - display colours differently. So many things influence how colours are displayed. We make every effort to photograph and display our fabrics as accurately as we can, but we have no control over how they will look on the screen you are using. If you choose a fabric and place an order, then you accept that it may look slightly different to how it looked on your screen;
* All our masks are custom-made to order - which means there is the expectation that they will be paid for, as ordered;